The General Aims of the School are as follows:
- To provide a caring environment where each pupil feels safe and secure
- To provide a learning environment where each child is encouraged and helped to develop his/her capabilities to the fullest possible extent – physical, religious, academic, social and creative – at his/her own rate.
- To encourage pupils to have a sense of respect and tolerance for themselves and others.
- To instil a sense of responsibility, honesty and integrity.
- With the co-operation of parents, we hope each child will live a full life as a child, be prepared for further education and grow up to live useful and fulfilling lives as adults in society.